Friday, September 4, 2009

Living Literary

{I found this blog called Shaken & Stirred and it inspired me to do a posting answering questions with the name of books I've read throughout my life. This was fun + easy because I happen to be sitting here with my morning tea and my library of books on the bookshelves in front of me. Enjoy!}

Describe yourself:
Skinny Bitch
How do you feel?
Luck
Describe where you currently live:
East of Eden
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
A Year in the Merde (France!)
Your favorite form of transport:
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
Your best friend is . . . ?
Through the Lens
You and your friends are . . .?
Why Men Love Bitches
What’s the weather like?
Catching Fire
Favourite time of day?
The Sun also Rises
What is life to you?
The Power of Now
Your fear?
Green Eggs and Ham
What is the best advice you have to give?
Oh the Places you will go (both by Dr Suess)
Thought for the Day?
Be the Pack Leader (by the Dog Wisperer)
How I would like to die:
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
My soul’s present condition?
In the Merde for LOVE... (Merde is french, google it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci for leaving a comment!!!!