Sunday, January 31, 2010

No big.

This is a photo from the first wedding I ever shot when I was a sophomore in college { at Brooks in Santa Barbara } and I pretty much think it rocks. To be honest, I didn't know then that I wanted to specialize in weddings so I went on with fashion and product photography and majored in digital imaging. I'm so glad I did because all of those things really help me out now. But let's be honest, it rocks even years later. I saw on twitter the other day that the Becker is the Nickelback of wedding photography. I loved it and laughed then began to think what I would be. Possibly the Carrie Underwood, the Rihanna, the soon to be power house that is Mariah Carey. What do you all think? Discuss.
photo from loveandphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci for leaving a comment!!!!