Thursday, February 11, 2010

Celebrity Doppelganger

Lately I've been thinking about celebrity doppelgangers. A few weeks ago, I read the book Who What Wear and in it they refer to them as your CD, so whenever you are in a style rut you simply refer to your CD. Then this whole craze on facebook. Then just yesterday my friend Ally said some one told her she looks like Zooey Deschanel, the actress in 500 Days of Summer, and it made me realize that she is the spitting image of her and it's just occurring to me. Made me so jealous, I wish I was a dead ringer for a celebrity! When I truely pressed Kelsen on who he thought I could be {please say Audrina Lima! Please!}... he said Natalie Portman which I had to disagree with. True, sometimes people say that when they first meet me for some reason, and the family that I nanny for said I would look great with super short hair and headbands while the kids were watching Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium.
But I just think people are crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci for leaving a comment!!!!