Monday, May 17, 2010

Merci por vous!

Ever since I was about ten years old, I've had a collection of thank you cards that's evolved into kind of an obsession with now a few small box fulls of thank's for all the seasons, monogrammed, birthday, holiday, blank, and most of which are french themed {merci!} but now that it's monday and I'm down to brass tax...I'm completing the last few of my bridal shower thank you notes. Since I enjoy sending them and collecting all that is needed to say thanx in style, I thought I'd share on my blog a few simple things I love.{Personalized stamps are tres chic. You can get them at stamps.com for cheap and since it was for my shower, I sent my photography themed stamps of a photo I took years ago...but I am very excited to get wedding photo stamps for wedding gift thank you's!}{Here is a favorite that's not frenchie themed...a vintage luggage tag}
{One of my all time faves...thank ye by Jonathon Wright & co}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci for leaving a comment!!!!