Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Photo du jour!

I haven't done a Photo Of The Day post in a while, so here is the official return! Today, I had a very busy day and here it is in a nutshell:
9am- Photo shoot call time at 9am, meet at store, pick clothes, drive to beach
11am- Rush to hair appointment in Truckee (thanks Lindsey at Urban Angels!)
1pm-meet back at store and return to beach to shoot more clothes and get mud + duck poop on my favorite skinny jeans because I couldnt roll them up that high {they are that tight!}
4pm-get to Rosens to nanny the boys only to discover that it's "one of those days" for little kids to be kranky
9pm- finally get home and start photoshopping the photos I took today

And that leads up to right about now so here is my favorite of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci for leaving a comment!!!!