Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Garden Rocks!

I wanted to share one of my favorite DIY projects for my garden labels. I bought wood ones with little chalk board fronts, but after months of watering they fell apart on me. So one day, I took a walk around the neighborhood and collected flat front river rocks. I washed them and spray painted both sides in titanium white. Doesn't matter which type of spray paint you choose, they are all pretty durable these days and covered for outdoor use. After letting the white dry overnight, I used letter stamps and a Staz On permanent ink pad to create garden labels that are not only chic but wont ruin or rust by daily watering! Love them and hope this inspires someone to put a little love into your garden!

  { I love easily making Instagrams with text over them with the @over app } 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci for leaving a comment!!!!