Saturday, November 15, 2014

Healthy is the new Wealthy

Since this blog is about my life it's also about my lifestyle. I've been obsessed with my health lately...trying natural oil cleansing face washes, home made organic dog food, even minerals I apply to my feet to help me sleep...so if you are interested, check out my new blog Beauty is a Biotch! I named it such because yes, some of the teas I drink to detox are nasty and some of the oils I put on my face smell like feet, I'm not here to lie to you. Being healthy is hard. Ten years ago, I would have been trying to find a quick fix or spending hundreds of dollars on ONE face cream! But now, I spend my nights mostly in chilling with my dog, meditating, doing yoga or researching the internet for more homeopathic remedies for things that now a days people would rather take a pill to cure. Hope this helps you and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci for leaving a comment!!!!