Thursday, January 8, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Love in Photos

I heard of a fantastic online photo book printing company and since I am in need of a wedding portfolio for when I go meet with brides at the venue, etc. I decided to try these printers out, I will let you know more when I receive my book! Anyways, in the photography industry, your calling card really is your online portfolio, but I think it's nice to always have printed work to show clients. Looking through my external hard drive for images but I love but just didn't make the cut for my website...I decided to give my blog a sneak peak at some of the photos I choose for my book! I wanted a more "behind the scenes" type of feel! #tbt
xo, L

{ click on images to view large }

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article!! All the pictures are amazing my dear! Most of the banquet halls in Miami offer amazing wedding services. So I booked the best venue for my wedding. Now I am seeking a domestic photographer for the wedding shoot. Can you suggest a good photographer?

    ReplyDelete

Merci for leaving a comment!!!!