Thursday, March 5, 2015

My Favorite Photo Apps

Although nothing can compare to my Canon DSLRs, I admit I don't know what I'd do without my iPhone. I've been using Mac since I began photography, so I like researching the cool new photo editing features for Instagram. One of my favorite Apps is PicLab HD which is around $2 and has tons of unique moods and filters to your pics. I use @Over to put text on my photos... that's something I've been liking lately! Also, click here to read an article on some unique photo apps by Creative Blog & click here for an article on iPhone camera apps by Digital Trend. Check out my instagram photos @loveandphoto & @thelovebullet to keep up with me & here are some of my favorite photos from my insta! XO, L
All Images ©loveandphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci for leaving a comment!!!!