Wednesday, November 22, 2017

What About Love?



I obviously love music, so I wanted to share this amazing cover I found of a song by Pink that I actually never cared for until I heard Davina Michelle sing it, so I hope you enjoy it! I also wanted to encourage you to follow me on Instagram @loveandphoto to see more photos of what I stay busy with, because I update far more often than I do my blog because I have time to do so. It's fun and cheeky so enjoy that too! You'll see shenanigans like what happened last Saturday night... after photographing a wedding and the reception had wrapped at the Phoenician resort, a guest and I decided to crash the American Heart Association gala held downstairs because we were dressed in ball gowns anyways! So here I am in my favorite dress in front of the step and repeat being ratchet. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci for leaving a comment!!!!