Monday, March 9, 2015

How To: Prepare Your Home for Photographing

{ Click image to enlarge & read the article }

I've been photographing real estate for about 3 years now { click here to see my website } and I even had the honor of being featured in Personal Real Estate Magazine giving a few tips to realtors and owners selling their homes. Here are just a few tips before a photographer comes to your house.


  • Put ALL products inside cabinets in bathrooms and kitchens ( i.e. dish soap, hand soap, tooth paste + tooth brush, shampoos...any clutter )
  • All LIGHTS ON and all ceiling fans OFF
  • Have dogs in backyard or arrange for one of your children to walk the dog while I'm there...they are usually very frightened of camera tripods!
  • Since I shoot in HDR... if there's a nice view outside a window, leave the blinds/curtains open so the viewers can see it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci for leaving a comment!!!!