Sunday, March 22, 2015

Put A Ring On It!


I found a really cool explanation from ancient Chinese history on why engagement and wedding rings are worn on "the ring finger". On another note, my mother bought me a book on the healing properties of crystals...and I completely realize this is making me sound like a complete hippy, but I have been wearing an amethyst ring {February's birthstone} non stop for the last few days and I've noticed my energy has totally shifted. My heart chakra feels open and my creativity feels like it's overflowing! Do some research on semi precious stones and their healing powers.
{ The 5 carat amethyst (purple) ring on my index finger is especially important to me because it was the first thing I bought with my own money from my first job at a jewelry store in Santa Barbara. It was where I learned to string pearls on silk thread & basically everything else I know about making jewelry! I have been wearing it on my ring finger for significant reasons to me & my vibe it alive! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci for leaving a comment!!!!