Friday, March 20, 2015

Like the desert misses rain...

{ Trust me, you don't want to be around me when my camera gets wet. }
Here is a sneak peek at my photo shoot in Fountain Hills, AZ for The Love Bullet website. It was beautifully cloudy all day with incredible diffused light... I checked my weather app and it said NO RAIN. Perfect! I was so excited for a mini hike and discovering cool cactus and insane rock structures. But as soon as my model and I got on the trail, it started to rain. In Arizona. So Plan B took effect and we took some photos under cover on a concrete bench and it actually turned out very different than I had planned it to be, in a good way. I'm starting to embrace those moments in my life, the unplanned adventure, crazy coincidences, the workings of the Universe!
And I love it. 




All Photos ©loveandphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci for leaving a comment!!!!